List with a Local Realtor for Less Commission
Maximize your exposure and have a Realtor handle all the paperwork for you, assist in negotiations and follow everything through to closing!
Collier & Associates Real Estate, LLC will list your property in the Realtor MLS, maximizing the exposure of your home and putting every other real estate agent to work for you, plus handle all the paperwork and work through negotiations then follow everything through to closing to ensure a smooth transaction, for only $500.00 upfront and 1/2% at closing- That’s right just over ½% of the sales price if you show your own home to an unrepresented buyer..
If you sell your home yourself you do not pay any other fees or commissions. If a buyer’s agent brings an offer which you decide to accept, you pay a commission of 3% or whatever you decide. Compare this to the 6 or 7% you would normally pay!
The most you will pay under this program is $500.00 plus 1/2% and 3% or whatever you decide. But if you find the buyer yourself, you'll still save the 3% or ?!!! This means if you offer a buyer’s agent a commission of 3%, your total commission paid even if a buyer’s agent brings a contract will be 3.5% plus $500.00- just over 3.5%!!
- No hidden costs
- Keep your "for sale by owner" status
- Save thousands of dollars in listing commission
- List your home on the MLS listing service used by real estate agents in your area and include as many color photos as they allow- SOMETHING NOT ALL AGENTS DO.
- Expose your home to thousands of buyers and their agents in your area UNTIL SOLD not just 6 months
- Nationwide MLS coverage
- Plus, your home will get additional exposure through Realtor.com with a SHOWCASE LISTING with scrolling text, 6 color photos, detailed description and a catching headline- SOMETHING NOT ALL AGENTS OFFER!!
- Professional Real Estate sign in your yard
- Free flyers you can print at anytime on our site
- We NEGOTIATE YOUR CONTRACT AND INSPECTION (WE ARE THE ONLY FLAT FEE COMPANY TO DO THIS IN OUR AREA) plus All paperwork taken care of by agents who have years of experience negotiating, selling and closing homes
- A 24 hour information number in the event you run out of flyers to keep buyer happy by giving them information immediately, they can even have a flyer faxed to them immediately
- Your home advertised on major search engines real estate search like Aol, MSN (Windows Live) Google base, many more plus others sites and Yahoo and Oodle classifieds
- We take up to 20 color photos of your home/neighborhood and create a virtual slide show tour plus create your own webpage complete with maps and satellite images of your neighborhood and home. A buyer can even use the mortgage calculator to see what their payments would be instantly
- You can even lease a Realtor lockbox from us and it includes a automated follow up system which will notify you every time an agent shows your property plus send them an e-mail with photos of your home requesting feedback which is then sent directly to you
- WE PLACE YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY ON PAID FSBO sites to give your home the extra exposure it needs plus a buyer not working with an agent may buy saving you even more SOMETHING A TRADITIONAL AGENT WOULD NEVER DO.
- Give you a step by step plan so you can help us get your home sold faster and for a higher price
- Provide staging advice- we show you how your home will show better to sell faster and for a higher price
- Pre-qualify buyer to make sure they can close on your home so you do not waste time taking your home off the market if they cannot
- Offer many Al A Cart services if you decide you want them
- Provide you with a full campaign to get your home sold within 48 hours and a step by step marketing plan
- We PROVIDE A COMMISSION REBATE IF YOU BUY YOUR NEXT HOME WITH OUR HELP
- We do extra services free of charge from our Al A Cart services for those who refer new clients to us
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
MLS stands for Multiple Listing Service. The MLS Listing System is a database of homes for sale in a specific area and is run by the local Board of Realtors®. It's the traditional method agents use to find homes for their buyers or to advertise their listings to other agents.
What are the steps to get on the MLS Listing System?
1. Order an MLS Listing plus Realtor assistance for only $500.00 plus ½% of sales price by selecting our Premium MLS and Realtor Assistance Listing.
2. We will contact you directly and provide you with the necessary paperwork.
3. Return the completed paperwork to the agent who will place your home on your local MLS within 24-48 hours or the same day we are at your home.
4. We will contact you directly to confirm your home has been placed on the MLS Listing System and provide you with the MLS Listing number for your property. Your home will be advertised until it is SOLD.
5. When a Realtor® brings you a buyer that results in a successful home sale, you pay the Buyer's Agent a commission (typically 2.5-3%)
How long does my home stay on the MLS Listing System?
Your home will be advertised on your local MLS Listing System UNTIL SOLD. It will appear on Realtor.com in addition to many other high ranking sites in addition to most other real estate agent and broker sites.
Do I get a refund if my home doesn't sell or I convert to another agent?
There is no refund if your home doesn't sell. We will credit what you have paid if you allow us to refer you to another agent, your refund will be paid at closing when your home sells and closes.
What is the benefit of putting my home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
There is one very significant benefit to having your home listed on the MLS - EXPOSURE to the local pool of real estate agents! The fact that you have your home for sale in the MLS will now be known by the hundreds, if not thousands, of real estate brokers and Buyers' Agents in your market who are helping buyers find homes. Realtors will know their commission is protected and will feel comfortable showing your home.
I am offering to pay a commission on my listing as a FSBO listing, but agents are not showing only calling for my listing, why?
If an agent has a buyer in their car they would have to stop and negotiate their commission plus have you sign paperwork in order to ensure they get paid before showing their buyer your home, not a good place to be in front of a buyer if you can not negotiate a commission. The agent may have spent days, weeks or months with the buyers and they may love your home and you may only offer them pennies. When listed in the MLS they know what the commission is you are offering and know they will be paid.
What does it mean to "co-op"?
Co-op (cooperative payment) means that you would be willing to pay a Buyer's Agent a fee for bringing a buyer to you. Typically, a Buyer's Agent is paid 2.5% - 3.0% of the sales price. It is necessary to list the commission amount you are willing to pay on the MLS when you fill out the MLS listing agreement.
If I do not want to "co-op" with a Real Estate Agent, is the MLS Listing still a good idea for me?
No. A Buyer's Agent expects compensation. Without offering it, an agent will have no reason to bring a buyer to your home.
Do I have to pay an agent if I put my home on the local MLS Listing Service but find the buyer myself?
NO! In this scenario, you would have only spent $500.00. for all of the work we have done and if you want us to complete your contract, negotiation and make sure things go smoothly all you pay is an additional ½% of the sales price at closing.
What if I can't show my home? Will you show it for me? YES!
We will show your home as long as you have leased a lockbox from us or you have it on a combo lockbox should a buyer contact either us or you directly and you want us to show your home. We will collect the commission you would offer to the selling agent in this case. So you still only pay a total of (say you offer a 3% commission to a selling agent) 3.5% plus $500.00! It doesn't get any better!
So what are my cost savings with using Collier & Associates Real Estate as opposed to going with a traditional Real Estate Agent?
Let's go through both scenarios with the assumption that you are selling your home for $200,000. One scenario uses a regular full-service Seller's Agent with a 7% commission. The second scenario saves you thousands by using our Premium MLS with Realtor Assistance service.
Traditional Real Estate Transaction
Premium MLS Listing w/ Realtor Assistance
½% to Listing Broker for Assistance just like any other Realtor with Paperwork and follow through
Total paid after sale
Savings of $0
Savings of $7,500!!!
If No Co-Op Broker you pay only $1,500 We waive the co-op fee on buyers with no agent as long as you show your home.
Savings of $12,500!!!
When a property is requested to be placed on the MLS Listing System, it is understood that there are no refunds given after paperwork is signed and the MLS Listing number has been assigned to the property by the broker through the MLS Listing service.
If I place my home on the Multiple Listing Service, buyer agents will not show my home anyway.
The threat of blackballing is a myth. Most agents are willing to bring you a buyer as long as you are willing to pay them a commission. Agents are very comfortable showing homes listed with other real estate companies, which is essentially how your home appears to them on your local MLS. It benefits them because they are able to help their customer find the house of their dreams (yours), plus they get paid for this service by you. Working with us will be no different than working with any other company as we are there to negotiate your contract and follow through as any other agent would- IT IS A WIN WIN FOR EVRYONE!
Fort Myers/ Naples Office;
Call (813) 435-1000 with any questions you
may have about advertising on this site.
from the Sunshine Skyway to and including Hernando County!
Sell your home, condo, property, land, farm with Flat Fee MLS , Internet Advertising or Reduced Fee/Discount Full Service Realtor, Real Estate Service in;
Pinellas County: Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Treasure Island, Ozona, Crystal Beach